- 2ml to 250ml Milliliter (ML)
- 440 Volts Watt (w)
- Depends upon model Watt (w)
- Depends upon model Kilograms (kg)
- Depends upon model Foot (ft)
- Stainless Steel
- 1 Year
Vial Filling Machine or vial filler machine is compact machine designed with a view to fill liquid injection vials uses in pharmaceuticals. Filler is the monobloc machine which can do filling and stoppering/bunging operations on same platform. All contatc parts are made from Stainless Steel or FDA approved materials for GMP compliance.
Different options of filling pump avaialble which provide filling precison of ±1%. We also offer Vial Capper Machine and Vial Labeler Machine which makes complete automatic Vial Filler Capper and Laberler Line. Our Filler range provide output ranging from 20 VPM to 250 VPM.
Features of Vial Filling Machine
- Compact GMP Model.
- Suitable for the filling Volume of 2ml to 250ml.
- Piston pump/Peristaltic pump aseptic filling.
- Option of servo based operation of Filling Pump.
- Filling accuracy of ±1%.
- No cross contamination.
- Easy to validate filling system for small/large batch production.
- All Contact Parts Made from S.S 316L & framework by S.S. 304.
- Variable A.C. frequency drive for speed adjustment.
- Digital Vial Counter for counting production output.
- IQ/OQ documentation can be provided.
- PLC system with Graphical User Interface can be offered.
- Inbuilt Laminar Air Flow can be offered for sterile class 100 filling.
The incoming dry vials (sterilized and siliconised) are fed through the in-feed turn table and suitably guided on the moving Stainless Steel slat conveyor belt at the required speed of the correct placement below filling unit.
The filling unit consists syringes & nozzles. Syringes are made of Stainless Steel 316L material for cGMP compliance. Vials stop below filling unit with centering of filling nozzles, during stoppage nozzles discharge pre determined liquid into vials. Duly filled vials delivered on stoppering unit which is mounted on same platform.
Stoppering Unit consist Bowl and Chute designed for desired stopper / bung size. Stoppers are stored in vibratory bowl and delivered to the vial through delivery chute. Vibratory bowl is equipped with special vibrator motor. Stoppers travel in vibratory bowl support guide through vibration. There is arrangement in the bowl in which wrong position stopper get rejected in travelling and only correct position of stopper get into chute. Further stoppers hold at delivery point of chute through spring which collected one by one by vial in traveling below the chute. Further there is one Stainless Steel 304 roller installed to press the stoppers. Vial transfer below the wheel in which get stoppered. Duly stoppered vials further move on conveyor & collected on out feed turn table (optional) or on to conveyor of vial aluminum cap sealing machine for cap sealing operations.
Technical Specification of Vial Filler
|Production Rate||Up to 40 Vials/Minute||Up to 80 Vials/Minute||Up to 120 Vials/Minute|
|Vial Diameter||15mm to 70mm||15mm to 70mm||15mm to 70mm|
|Vial Height||25mm to 140mm||25mm to 140mm||25mm to 140mm|
|Power Required||1 H.P.||1.5 H.P.||2 H.P.|
|Electrical Characteristics||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz|
|Overall Dimension||2050mm (L) x 850mm (W) x 1680mm (H)||2200mm (L) x 850mm (W) x 1680mm (H)||3000mm (L) x 945mm (W) x 1680mm (H)|
|* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer's domestic power voltage requirements. |
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque
- 20 Per Month
- 4 - 12 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Box Packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
B-20, Suryam Industrial Park, B/s Torrent Power Sub Station,Odhav Nikol S. P. Ring Road, Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382450, India