- 2.0500000 INR
- MS / SS
- 440 Volt (v)
- 415 Volt (v)
- 150-200 Kilograms (kg)
- 3200X1000X2600 Millimeter (mm)
- 1 Year
Vial Filling Bunging Machine
Automatic Vial Filling Bunging Machine is made in pleasing matt finished stainless steel materials. The basic unit consists of turntable, Stainless Steel Stat conveyor belt, unique eccentric pre-gassing, filling and post-gassing. Highly efficient and precision built Stainless Steel 316L Syringes, non- toxic synthetic rubber tubing and easy reach compact panel.
The minimal distance between filling and stoppering units reduces the risk of contamination. The machines are designed for operation in a sterile area and for use under laminar flow protection. The un-scrambler itself has been redesigned to eliminate dead ends and difficult-to-clean spots.
Salient Features :
- Suitable for the filling Volume of 2ml to 250ml.
- Piston pump/Peristaltic pump aseptic filling.
- Filling accuracy of +/-1%.
- No cross contamination.
- Easy to validate filling system for small/large batch production.
- All Contact Parts Made from Stainless Steel 316L & framework by Stainless Steel 304.
- Variable A.C. frequency drive for speed adjustment.
- Digital Vial Counter for counting production output.
- In-feed Turn Table/ Unscrambler for automatic feeding of objects.
- On-line Mechanism.
- No Vial - No Filling System.
- No Vial - Machine Stop System.
- IQ/OQ documentation can be provided.
- PLC system with Graphical User Interface. (Optional)
The incoming dry vial (sterilized & siliconised) are fed through the unscrambler and suitably guided on the moving delrin slat conveyor belt at the required speed of the correct placement below filling unit.
The filling unit consists of Filling Head, Syringes & Nozzles which are used for liquid filling. The syringes are made of Stainless Steel 316L construction and both, glass as well as Stainless Steel syringes can be used. A Star Wheel is provided which holds the vial during filling operation. A sensor is provided for ''No Vial-No Filling'' operation. Syringes are mounted on eccentric block and driving through bottom main gear box. Volume can be either increased or decreased by increasing or decreasing stroke length of piston as per filling size. Syringes is having non return valve for sucking and delivering situation to avoid volume variation. Liquid will reach to filling nozzles through silicon transparent pipe. Nozzle will be having Up and Down movement with help of cam mechanism and it will come down when vial will be hold by starwheel for filling operation and starts filling when it starts to move up and after completion of filling operation, starwheel delivers six vials together on conveyor for rubber stoppering operation.
Stoppering unit consist of Starwheel, Vibrator unit and Bowl. The sterilized and siliconised rubber stoppers stored in the vibrator bowl moves vertically to the rubber stopper chute. The vial is hold firmly by starwheel, which will be in continuous rotary motion and vial which is coming from filling unit get in to starwheel and move in rotary direction along with starwheel, during movement it will pick up the rubber stopper from the exit end of the chute and rubber stopper will be pressed by fix single pressing roller, which is spring loaded. Then vial further move on conveyor and collected on out feed starwheel for next sealing operation.
- Nhava Sheva
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 4 Per Month
- 4 Week
- Wooden Box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B-20, Suryam Industrial Park, B/s Torrent Power Sub Station,Odhav Nikol S. P. Ring Road, Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382450, India