Sterile Powder Filling Machine
Automatic Sterile Powder Filling & Rubber Stoppering Machine having eight ports in a powder wheel. The precision built welded steel frame is encompassed with stainless steel sheets with access doors for servicing the machine. Adinth offers two models in this machine, first is Automatic Single Wheel Injectable Powder Filling & Stoppering Machine which provides output up to 7000 vials/hour and second is Automatic Double Wheel Injectable Powder Filling & Stoppering Machine provides output up to 14000 vials/hour. All contact parts made for Good house keeping and complies as per current good manufacturing practice (cGMP).
- Compact cGMP model.
- â€œNo Vial, No Filling system eliminates wastage of costly powder.
- Multiple Dosing System.
- High Volumetric Filling Accuracy of ± 1% of uniform density Injectable powder can be ensured by setting the depth of piston in the port of powder wheel.
- Built-in Rubber Stoppering Unit saves lot of space in the Sterile Area & reduces the length of Laminar Flow.
- Individual drive for the filling & sealing to match the speed of filling & sealing.
- All motors are provided with appropriate contractors and relays for the protection against any overload or jamming.
- Safety clutch system to avoid Vial breakage.
- Variable AC Frequency Drive for speed adjustment.
- All contact parts are easily removable for mandatory Autoclaving/ Sterilization.
- Digital counter for counting production output.
The sterilized powder is stored in powder hopper is agitated by pair of mechanical agitators for maintaining consistency and uniform bulk density. The powder wheel having eight ports rotates at the pre determined speed below the powder hopper with practically no clearance. Powder wheel consist of Piston in each port and behind the powder wheel vacuum plate is provided there is no clearance between powder wheel and vacuum plate due to back spring pressure. Precise volume of powder is sucked in to the port of powder wheel during vacuum according to the piston length different fill size can be achieved. The excess powder is doctored off by a doctor blade. Doctor blades can be adjusted from outside also without removing powder hopper. When powder wheel indexes further and remain in the port due to the vacuum till it reaches just vertically above the container. The time dose of Compressed air (Nitrogen Gas), sterilized low pressure air sequentially flushes out powder from the port of powder wheel in to the container one by one. The filled containers are immediately separated on the conveyor by vial separator and moves further for stoppering operation. (Different grooves separator can be used which depends on the container diameter or multiple dosing systems). The sterilized, siliconised, rubber stoppers stored in the vibrator bowl moves to vibratory bowl and stacked vertically in the rubber stopper chute. The container is hold firmly between pair or timing belt to pickup rubber stopper from exit end of the chute. Further the container is passed between two pressing roller for tight fit fixing of rubber stopper.
B-20, Suryam Industrial Park, B/s Torrent Power Sub Station,Odhav Nikol S. P. Ring Road, Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382450, India