- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 2000.00 - 25000.00 USD ($)
Using the Laminar Flow Principle and the Short time Sterilization Method.
For Vials, ampoules and other cylindrical containers of glass.
Refer to the drawings and leaflets attached for basic design specifications.
- Each independent filter plenum is provided with filter integrity sample ports.
- The equipment conveyor belt is monitored and alarm status is activated if it operates outside the belt speed set points.
- Provision for ports to allow introduction of validation thermocouples in each zone.
- The tunnel is provided with fully integrated ampoule / vial flow control logic to allow automatic stops and restarts of the equipment.
- All filter modules have differential pressure gauges to monitor pressure.
- Pressure switches with high and low alarms
- When the tunnel is not in use it can be operated in night-mode to save energy while preventing contamination.
Adinath tunnels have identical design concept but with different output capacities, available in more than 8 models and a wide range of options.
Cooling system for the cooling zone.
Sterilizing of the cooling zone.
Automatic air balancing between aseptic and non-aseptic area of the tunnel.
Shutter positioning monitoring and automatic adjustment are some of the options available to meet specific customer requirements.
Glass containers entering the drying zone from the up-line washer are treated with clean vertical laminar air, vaporizes the moisture, pre-heats the containers and protect hot air back-flow from the hot zone.
Glass containers then enter the hot zone and are subjected to a thermal cycle of sterilization and depyrogenation.
Glass containers further enter the cooling zone, where they are subjected to cold laminar air to bring down
the temperature before entering the aseptic area.
B-20, Suryam Industrial Park, B/s Torrent Power Sub Station,Odhav Nikol S. P. Ring Road, Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382450, India