- 150000 INR
- Multijet Ampoule & Vial Washing Machine
- 0.5 H.P.
Multijet Ampoule & Vial Washing Machine
(In this process ampoule loading & loading done manually and washine process done automaticaly)
Multijet Ampoule & Vial Washing Machine is a simple, compact, versatile and a reliable ampoule & vial Washing machine, with the latest GMP demand. The machine is enclosed in stainless steel construction with flexibility to wash 1ml to 20ml ampoules and 2ml to 100ml glass vials with the help of suitable change parts. The standard unit is having mechanical motorized cam operated valve system for observing total six washing in one cycle. Alternatively timer operated solenoid valve system or microprocessor controlled timer sequences can be in-corporate upon specific customer request. Multijet Ampoule & Vial Washing Machine is widely use in medium & small scale injectable organizations.
- Positive & pressurized jets through washing needle for pressure cleaning at minimum usages for washing media.
- Sound design concept of pressure tank for reverses & continuous supply of washes medias.
- Both internal & external washing ensuring absolutely & continuous ampoule / vial after sequential washing.
- Acrylic top cover for clear view of washing events taking place in the machine
- On-line poly carbonates housing with P.P. replaceable filter cartridge of 5 OR 10 micron of water for best possible washing.
- All contact parts of washing media are of S.S.
- In the event of acrylic cover lifted during cycle operation, the machine will automatically stop and re-start from the point when cover is pushed down.
The dump loading procedure may be used, if ampoules/vials are received in ready to dump boxes, which will have exactly into the same number of ampoule/vial and the pitch, as loading tray. Alternatively, each ampoule/vial has to be arranged into the tray. The loading tray/s is placed directly into the machine & the handle bar is lowered for ampoule/vial for automatic centering of washing needles into the ampoule/vial mouths. The top cover is also lowered & switch is operated for automatic sequent
- 1st wash DM water
- 2nd wash Purified Air
- 3rd wash DM water
- 4th wash Purified Air
- 5th wash Distilled Water (WFI)
- 6th wash Purified Air
|Production Rate||30 to 110 Vials/Min.|
|-||90 to 160 Ampoules/Min.|
|Ampoule Dia:||10mm to 21.5mm|
|Ampoule Height:||60mm to 140mm|
|Vial Dia.:||15mm to 56mm|
|Vial Height:||56mm to 110mm|
|Power Specification||0.25 H.P.|
|Electrical Characteristics||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 4 Wire System, 50 Hertz|
|Distilled Water:||2 kg/cmÃ‚Â²|
|Air:||20 CFM @ 5 bar|
|Overall Dimension||990mm (L) X 860mm (W) X 940mm (H)|
- Nhava Sheva
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash Advance (CA), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 4 Per Month
- 4 Week
- Wooden Box
- Africa, Western Europe, South America, Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, Eastern Europe, Middle East
- All India
B-20, Suryam Industrial Park, B/s Torrent Power Sub Station,Odhav Nikol S. P. Ring Road, Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382450, India