With large industry experience and in-depth market knowledge, we have been able to manufacture and supply an extensive array of Jacketed Reaction Vessel. Under our experts' guidance, this vessel is efficiently manufactured by making use of the best quality components with the help of modern techniques in sync with set industry standards. It is generally used in chemical and pharmaceutical industries. We offer this Jacketed Reaction Vessel in varied technical specifications at most affordable rates.
Design as per ASME standard
- Superior performance
- Low maintenance
- Resistant to corrosion
- Energy efficient
- Jacketed / Limpet Coil Type Heating
- Compatible For Vacuum And Pressurized Operation
- Provision For Inert Gas Atmosphere
- Automatic Controls Using Plc
- Option for Variable speed drive.
- Option for Mechanical seal instead of conventional stuffing box with gland packing.
- Provision for inert gas medium.
- Provision for rupture disc.
- Provision to measure both jacket as well as liquid temperature at different levels of the vessel.
- The vessel can normally withstand a vacuum of 650 - 700 mm of Hg. and 3 bar above atmospheric