Automatic Capsule Filling Machine is the Ideal High Speed Automatic Capsule Filler for small to medium scale production batches. The machine conforms to GMP standards and is robust in construction ensuring trouble free noiseless operation. The machine is made of Stainless Steel 304 material and all powder contact parts are made in Stainless Steel 316 materials. The machine is very compact and operator friendly.
- Compact GMP model
- Conforms to all leading international standards and can pass through all audit compliance
- Fast & easy changeover of setting. Special gauges are provided for the same
- Can fill all types of powder
- The segment design is unique and hence the movement is very free
- AC drive provided for speed adjustment
- The tamping system of filling the powder ensures accuracy of filling at ÃÂ±2%.
- The weight adjustment mechanism is simple and fast
- The panel is fitted with programmable logic control (PLC) system with visual display of the various parameters
- Powder level in the filling chamber is controlled by sensor to avoid powder Low level
- Alignment of the upper and lower segments and tamping pins with dosing disc can be easily achieved with guide pins
- The machine is designed for easy cleaning & maintenance
Capsules are loaded and separation of cap and body takes place with the aid of vacuum. Unopened capsules are ejected into the collection box. The dosing tube is put into powder plate and powder is compressed into slug from the powder and slug is ejected into the opened capsules. Unfilled powder is reclaimed from the collector. Capsules are joined by upper and lower closing pins. Filled capsule is ejected into the collection chamber. The residue powders are cleaned by suction for the next cycle of operation.
Machine stops automatically in the event of following problems through safety interlock system.
- No capsules
- No powder
- Door in open condition
- Abnormal load
- Air pressure low
The dosing tube system is designed in such a way that the powder temperature will never rise during the filling process
Product Contact Parts
Stainless Steel 316
Other Non Contact Parts
Stainless Steel 304
1.5 H.P., 380/440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz
0.25 H.P., 380/440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz
2 H.P., 380/440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz, 125 CFM
3 H.P., 380/440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz
500 mm (20) of Hg at 1000 Liters/min (30CFM)
200 Liters/min (8 CFM) at 100 psi
1500 mm (L) 1400 mm (W) 2500mm (H)
1500 Kgs. Approx.
Note: Electrical characteristics can be adjusted as per customerÃ¢â¬â¢s domestic power requirements.
B-20, Suryam Industrial Park, B/s Torrent Power Sub Station,Odhav Nikol S. P. Ring Road, Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382450, India