Bottle Washing Machine is uses for the washing of pharmaceutical glass bottles. Machine is having six washing station for complete inner & outer washing of pharmaceutical glass bottles. This model is most suitable for the online untouched aseptic filling line.
* Compact GMP model.
* All contact parts made from high quality Stainless Steel 316L & other Non-contact parts made from Stainless Steel 304.
* Provides production output up to 250 bottles per minute
* Machine structure & other parts made from AISI SS 304
* SS Tanks & trays made from SS 316L by argon welded with round corner.
* SS pump made from SS 316L with mechanical seal Monoblock pump.
* SS filter housing made from SS 316L.
* All Nozzles made from SS 316L.
* Special Pocket system ensures easy and trouble free washing of Bottles from outer and inner side.
* Indexing motion makes easier for syringes to move inside Bottle, when it is in stationery motion.
* Washing cycles can be adjusted as per customer requirement.
* User friendly machine, even semi skilled operator can operate the machine very easily.
* A Special clutch device is incorporated for Stoppage of Machine in the event; Bottle is over turned or over diameter.
* Variable A.C. Frequency drive for Main drive and conveyor.
* Pumps with tank (60 litres each) 2 nos.
* In feed Wire Woven Belt for feeding of Bottles.
* HDPE material Bottle pockets.
* Machine is totally robust and withstands continues operation for long working hours without any trouble.
* Machine is equipped with PLC system & printing facility with passwords.
* No Change parts are required.
* Third Tank & pump can be fitted (optional).
Bottles pushed from in feed tray and then move on wire woven conveyor belt, which align the Bottle in correct position, to enter in to the carrier pocket with help of oscillating guide rails. Oscillating arm deliver the Bottle inside pocket in mouth down position over spraying nozzles. Multi jet sprayers fixed at the top cause the total external and internal surface to be washed. To avoid any possible cross contamination between two different waters, each washing station is provided with an independent circuit. Carrier pocket is moving with indexing motion. When the baskets have completed their motion the needles are lifted. They penetrate the Bottles, spraying jets of water or compressed air then return down. The baskets movement then advances by one station. Each station of Bottles passes through the washing cycles selected. The duly washed Bottles then delivered to the out feed tray with neck opening upward and then automatically re ordered to sterilizing tunnel with back pressure.
|Production Rate||250 bottles/minute|
|Bottle Size||30ml to 250ml|
|Direction||Left to right|
|Height of conveyor||850mm to 900|
|Power Supply (Main Machine)||1 H.P.|
|Power Supply (Pumps)||2 H.P.|
|Power Supply (Conveyor)||0.5 H.P.|
|Electrical Characteristics||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz|
|Utility (Air)||20 CFM|
|Utility (Water)||400 Liters/hour|
|Overall Dimension||2290mm (L) X 1300mm (W) X 1575mm (H)|
* Electrical characteristics can be adjusted as per customers domestic power requirements
* Rights of technical improvement & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.
B-20, Suryam Industrial Park, B/s Torrent Power Sub Station,Odhav Nikol S. P. Ring Road, Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382450, India