- 200000.00 - 300000.00 INR
- Mild Steel
- 220 Volt (v)
- 380 Volt (v)
- 200-500 Kilograms (kg)
- 1300 x 500 x 1200 Millimeter (mm)
- 1 Year
Bottle Filler and Capper
Bottle Filler and Capper is a most widely used machine in the pharmaceutical industry. The machine also finds application in Food, Chemical & allied industry. The monoblock design saves space since filling and Screw/ROPP capping modules are built on the same base and the common drive for filling & sealing modules. The filling principle is volumetric, positive displacement of product with piston & cylinder arrangements. Another highlight of this Rotary filler is all the pistons can be set for different volumes by setting the twin cams tracks. Finer volume adjustment of individual cylinders is also built on the cams track rollers.
- Compact GMP model.
- No Bottle - No Filling system.
- Single Operator for two operations.
- All contact parts made of AISI SS 316 material with easy removal system for easy cleaning.
- Machine construction in AISI SS 304 material.
- Infeed turn table for automatic feeding of bottles.
- Diving Nozzle for Foam free filling.
- Very High Fill Accuracy.
- Automatic In-feed and Exit of Bottles.
- Minimum Change Over time.
- Variable AC frequency drive for speed adjustment.
- Digital bottle counter for counting production output.
- In-feed turn table deliver bottles one by one to the moving SS conveyor. Bottles come into the filling point through SS conveyor. Filling Nozzle fill pre set volume of liquid into the bottle. The hexagonal bolt dosing block allows using of different filling volume easily with minimum use of time
- The main drive consists of a gearbox driven by A.C motor & through controlled by an AC Frequency drive. The speed can be set in terms of bottles per minute. The conveyor drive consists of a hallow shaft geared motor controlled by an AC frequency drive. A knob can set the speed of conveyor.
- The sealing roller takes place due to rotating sealing head and transfer movement of sealing & threading rollers due to sealing cam. The sealed bottles are discharged by exist star wheel on conveyors
- Duly filled & sealed bottles forward to labeling machine for further operations.
30 to 60 Bottles/Minute
50 to 100 Bottles/Minute
No. of Filling Heads
No. of Capping Heads
25mm to 90mm
36mm to 300mm
30 ml to 1000 ml with the help of suitable change parts.
20mm, 28mm, 30mm & 33mm with the help of change parts
440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz, 4 Wire System
Programmable Logic Control (System) with MMI
Aluminum Profile Cabinet covering full machine
2300mm (L) X 900mm (W) X 1680mm (H)
2500mm (L) X 900mm (W) X 1680mm (H)
- Electrical characteristics can be adjusted as per customer's domestic electrical requirements.
- Rights of technical improvement & modification reserved.
- Illustration & dimensions are shown for information purpose only
- Nhava Sheva
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 4 Per Month
- 4 Week
- Wooden Box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B-20, Suryam Industrial Park, B/s Torrent Power Sub Station,Odhav Nikol S. P. Ring Road, Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382450, India