Bottle Dry Injectable Filling Machine
Bottle Dry Injectable Filling Machine is suitable to fill sterile powder into vials. The precision built welded steel frame is encompassed with stainless steel sheets with access doors for servicing the machine. All parts coming in contact with container, powder and rubber stopper or exposed to the atmosphere are made of stainless steel for long life.
Salient Features :
- Compact cGMP model.
- âNo Vial, No Fillingâ system eliminates wastage of costly powder.
- Multiple Dosing system.
- High Volumetric Filling Accuracy of Â±1% of uniform density Injectable powder can be ensured by setting the depth of piston in the port of powder wheel.
- Built-in Rubber Stoppering Unit saves lot of space in the Sterile Area & reduces the length of Laminar Flow.
- Individual drive for the filling & sealing to match the speed of filling & sealing.
- All motors are provided with appropriate contractors and relays for the protection against any overload or jamming.
- Safety clutch system to avoid Vial breakage.
- Variable Frequency Drive for speed control.
- All contact parts are easily removable for mandatory Autoclaving/ Sterilization.
- Digital counter for counting production output.
Technical Specification :
30 to 120 Vials/Minute
25mm to 38mm
36mm to 75mm
20mm, 28mm & 30mm Butyl
50 mg. to 1.5 gms with the help of change parts.
Up to 6 gms filling by multiple dosing.
Â± 1% depending upon consistency and uniformity of bulk density of Injectable Powder under controlled level of humidity (Below 28% Rh)
Pure Air Filter, Vacuum Pump
Oil Free Air Compressor
Online Pre-Media Filling Arrangement
Programmable Logic Control (System) with MMI
Aluminum Profile Cabinet covering full machine
Max. 2 Kg./CmÂ² Oil Free
25 Hg. @ 300 LPM Displacement
2100mm (L) X 842mm (W) X 1700mm (H)
(Dimension include main machine with in-feed turn table)
B-20, Suryam Industrial Park, B/s Torrent Power Sub Station,Odhav Nikol S. P. Ring Road, Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382450, India