- 150000 INR
- Mild Steel
- 220 Volt (v)
- 380 Volt (v)
- 200-500 Kilograms (kg)
- 900 x 870 x 1950 Millimeter (mm)
- 1 Year
Biological Indicator Ampoule Filling Machine
Ampoule Filling Machine is uses for the filling and sealing of glass ampoules. Ampoule Filling Machine uses to fill and seal 1ml, 2ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml & 25ml glass ampoules. This Automatic Ampoule Filling Sealing Machine is uses in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, chemical and agriculture industry for perfect filling of ampoules.
We are having machines to fill open mouth ampoules as well as closed mouth ampoules.
We are having different models of Ampoule Filling & Sealing Machine suitable as per need of small, medium & large volume injectable preparations. Our Automatic Six Head Ampoule Filling & Sealing Machine provides output up to 9000 ampoules/hour suitable for large batch production, Our Automatic Four Head Ampoule Filling & Sealing Machine provides output of 7200 ampoules/hour suitable for medium batch production and our Automatic Two Head Ampoule Filling & Sealing Machine provides output of 3300 ampoules/hour suitable for small & medium batch production.
- Compact cGMP filling machine.
- Different models available suitable as per individual customer's requirements.
- All contact parts made from High Quality Stainless Steel 316L & Non-contact parts made from Stainless Steel 304.
- Minimum change over parts from 1ml to 10ml ampoule size.
- “No Ampoule – No Filling” system.
- Ampoule neck centering during gas flushing and filling operations.
- Possibility of nitrogen gas flushing before and after filling.
- Full accessibility allows easy maintenance.
- Machine equipped with pre-warming station.
- Flow Meters for regulating flames easily.
- Minimum change over time, little maintenance, easy cleaning.
Empty washed & sterilized ampoules receive automatically on wire mesh conveyor belt from outfeed of sterilizing tunnel. Ampoule fed automatically into in-feed hopper from the left hand side of the machine and feed to receiving rack through cassette. The moving rack which moves horizontally collect four ampoules from the receiving rack and transfer the ampoule to the machine in left to right in an inclined position through pre-gassing. Pre-gassing, Filling, Post Gassing, Pre-heating & sealing station.
|Production Output||15 to 30 Ampoules/Minute||30 to 55 Ampoules/Minute||60 to 100 Ampoules/Minute|
|No. of Filling & Sealing Heads||Single||Two||Four|
|Filling Range||1ml to 20ml||1ml to 25ml||1ml to 10ml|
|Ampoule Diameter||9mm to 18mm||9mm to 22.5mm||9mm to 17mm|
|Ampoule Height||50mm to 120mm||50mm to 130mm||50mm to 95mm|
|Filling Accuracy||± 0.5% - 1%||± 0.5% - 1%||± 0.5% - 1%|
|Power Supply||0.25 H.P.||0.5 H.P.||1 H.P.|
|Electrical Characteristics||220 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz||220 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz||220 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz|
|LPG Pressure||0.5 kg/Cm²||0.5 kg/Cm²||0.5 kg/Cm²|
|Overall Dimension||915mm (L) x 610mm (W) x 965mm (H)||915mm (L) x 760mm (W) x 965mm (H)||1200mm (L) x 1070mm (W) x 965mm (H)|
Note: Electrical characteristics can be adjusted as per customer's domestic power requirements.
- Nhava Sheva
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 4 Per Month
- 4 Week
- Wooden Box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B-20, Suryam Industrial Park, B/s Torrent Power Sub Station,Odhav Nikol S. P. Ring Road, Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382450, India