Biological Indicator Ampoule Filling Machine
Ampoule Filling & Sealing Machine is uses for the filling & sealing of glass ampoules. Machine is widely uses in pharmaceutical, biotech, cosmetic & chemical industry. We manufacture Ampoule Filling & Sealing Machine as per our standard model as well as custom made models
Machine built on principal of slant travel of ampoules while filling & sealing to take care wide variation of ampoule neck dimensions, thicknesses and ovality of available ampoules.
Unit built on Stainless Steel square pipe frame & totally encompassed with Stainless Steel coverings in pleasing matt finish. Large openings available on bottom side of the machine for absolute cleaning.
The pendant type electrical control panel is lifted from machine for ease of operation and safety
- Compact GMP model
- Production output ranging from 30 ampoules/minute to 150 ampoules/minute
- All contact parts made from AISI SS 316L & other Non-contact parts made from AISI SS 304.
- Machine is suitable to fill 1ml to 20ml ampoules and minimum change over parts from 1ml to 20ml ampoule size
- âNo Ampoule â No Fillingâ system
- Ampoule neck centering during gas flushing and filling operations
- Possibility of nitrogen gas flushing before, during and after filling
- Full accessibility allows easy maintenance
- Machine equipped with pre-warming station
- Minimum change over time, little maintenance & easy cleaning
The sterilized ampoule tray directly loaded in to slant hopper of the unit. The Synchronized star wheel delivers ampoules one by one on moving eccentric ampoule rack in single/two/four/six.
During the stoppage of rack sequentially pre-gassing, filling, post gassing, pre heating and final sealing is achieved. Duly filled sealed ampoules then collected on collection tray automatically without hand touch.
The machine performs the following operations
- Ampoule feeding by in-feed hopper, star wheel and ampoules transfer into transport rack.
- Two ampoules advanced per machine stroke.
- Centering of ampoules necks during pre-heating, post heating, gas flushing and liquid filling.
- Rotation of ampoules neck in the pre- heating and heating station.
- Elimination of burdened-off ampoule tips by clippers and ejection into a separate container.
B-20, Suryam Industrial Park, B/s Torrent Power Sub Station,Odhav Nikol S. P. Ring Road, Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382450, India