Automatic Ampoule Sticker Labeling Machine
Automatic Ampoule Sticker Labeling Machine is uses for the labeling of filled & sealed glass ampoules. This rotary labeling machine is compact model uses very less space due to its rotary structure. Automatic Ampoule Labeling Machine labels 1ml to 20ml glass ampoules with maximum speed of 120 ampoules per minute. Machine complies as per current good manufacturing standards.
- Production Speed up to 120 containers per minute.
- S.S. 304 Constructions.
- Accurate label placement.
- Micro processor Control unit with LCD Display.
- Full Pharmaceutical security package system.
- Secondary Pressing unit.
- Any kind of printing device can be accommodated with machine.
- Imported Gear Motor for Conveyor & Pressing unit.
- Imported Gear Box for Conveyor & Pressing unit.
- Programmable MMI Unit.
- A.C. Frequency Drive for main drive.
- In built Speed Indicator & Counter.
- Stepper Motor with Controller.
- Imported Sensor for Label & Container.
The containers received from feed worm to star wheel precisely spaced and reach at the label wrap around point at the similar distance. While entering at the labeling point, container sensor start with servo motor and pressing belt press the label smoothly between pad and belt. Label sensor photocell detects the space between two labels and hold them until the next container comes. Meantime of this operation pneumatic printing attachment prints.
Production Rate Up to 120 Ampoules/Minute
Input Specification -
Ampoule Diameter: 10mm to 18mm
Ampoule Height: 50mm to 105mm
Label Size -
Label Length: 20mm to 50mm
Label Width: 15mm to 60mm
Power Specification 0.5 H.P.
Electrical Characteristics 230 Volts, Single Phase 400/750W Servo Motor with encoder
Overall Dimension 1100mm (L) x 1000mm (W) x 1100mm (H)