Ampoule Filler Exporter India
Ampoule filler machine built on principle of slant travel of ampoules while filling and sealing, to take
care of wide variation of ampoule neck dimensions, thicknesses of available standard ampoules.
The Filling unit built on S. S. Square pipe frame and totally encompassed with S. S. Coverings, in pleasing matt finish, Further, the large opening available at the bottom side for ease of absolute cleaning.
The pendant type electrical control panel is lifted from machine for ease of operation and safety.
- Compact GMP model.
- All contact parts made from high quality Stainless Steel 316L & other Non-contact parts made from Stainless Steel 304.
- Minimum change over parts from 1ml to 10ml ampoule size.
- No Ampoule No Filling system.
- Ampoule neck centering during gas flushing and filling operations.
- Possibility of nitrogen gas flushing before, during and after filling.
- Full accessibility allows easy maintenance.
- Machine equipped with pre-warming station.
- Minimum change over time, little maintenance & easy cleaning.
|Production Output||30 to 55 Ampoules/Minute||60 to 100 Ampoules/Minute|
|No. of Filling & Sealing Heads||Two||Four|
|Filling Range||1ml to 20ml||1ml to 10ml|
|Ampoule Diameter||9mm to 17mm|
|Ampoule Height||50mm to 95mm|
|Power Supply||1 H.P.|
|Electrical Characteristics||220 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz|
|LPG Pressure||0.5 kg/Cm2|
|Overall Dimension||915mm (L) |
|1200mm (L) |
B-20, Suryam Industrial Park, B/s Torrent Power Sub Station,Odhav Nikol S. P. Ring Road, Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382450, India