- 100000 INR
- Reaction Vessel
- Stainless Steel
- 400 Kilograms (kg)
- Single Shaft
- 220 Volt (v)
1MT Reaction Vessel
1MT Reaction Vessel is manufactured utilizing high grade stainless steel (SS304 and SS316). Our offered range of vessel is generally used in chemical and pharmaceutical industries. These vessles available in capacity ranging form 10 kilo litres to 100 kilo litres.
These are widely appreciated for sturdy construction, temperature resistant, non-corrosive and maintenance free attributes. Further, to meet the various requirements we are also offering chemical reaction vessel, mild steel reactor vessel, stainless steel chemical reactor vessel and stainless steel reaction vessel.
We manufacture customized Pressure Vessels, Mixing Tanks and Reactors. These are generally made of SS 304/316 material and have features including:
1. JACKETED / LIMPET COIL TYPE HEATING
2. COMPITABLE FOR VACUUM AND PRESSERIZED OPERATION
3. PROVISION FOR INERT GAS ATMOSPHERE
4. AUTOMATIC CONTROLS USING PLC
Design as per ASME standard.
Option for Variable speed drive.
Option for Mechanical seal instead of conventional stuffing box with gland packing.
Provision for inert gas medium.
Provision for rupture disc.
Provision to measure both jacket as well as liquid temperature at different levels of the vessel.
The vessel can normally withstand a vacuum of 650 “ 700 mm of Hg. and 3 bar above atmospheric
- Nhava Sheva
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- 4 Per Month
- 4 Week
- Wooden Box.
- Western Europe Australia North America Eastern Europe Middle East Central America Africa South America Asia
- All India